Roadworthy Certificate

RWC For all Cars, 4WD’S & Motor Bikes,

Certificate of Road-worthiness is sometimes required when a vehicle is sold,

if a used vehicle is to be re-registered or, in some cases to clear a Vehicle Defect.

It is only issued by a licensed vehicle tester*




We are EPA Approved Noise tester,
Testing for noise level required by the Engineer registering a modified Vehicle or Bike

    for more info : EPA Victoria: Environment Protection Authority Victoria

    Call now 9305 1166 For a Quote or to make a booking.